Re: Dyno run for the 4.7L !!!!!!!

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 00:05:00 EDT

"Barret, Matt" wrote:

> Finally got my dyno run last night at Richmond Dragway, they were using a

In case some of you would like to do some comparisons... Inserting Matt's dyno
numbers into the text chart I made utilizing existing published stock numbers
for the 5.2L and 5.9L. I have the source .jpgs of the factory published dyno
specs of the 5.2 and 5.9L engines if anyone is interested.

    Horsepower/Torque

RPM 4.7L 5.2L 5.9L
===============================
1000 65/190 125/230
1500 100/240 150/270
2000 130/275 180/310
2500 160/290 205/330
3000 160/275 190/300 225/335
3500 185/288 210/290 240/330
4000 205/275 225/280 245/300
4500 205/242 230/240 240/220
5000 190/205 210/180 220/120

Wondering what the low rpm numbers could be??? Personally - I was expecting
better hp numbers for the 4.7L and worse torque numbers. Looks to be the
opposite?? Oh well - dynos usually don't lie.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"