Re: need top end

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 00:18:39 EDT

At 12:33 PM 4/8/2000 , you wrote:
>what can i do to get top end my 00 CC 4.7 5 speed takes off like a bat at of
>hell all the way through 3rd but has no top end I run a good 1/4 mile at 15.2
>stock with a flowmaster but i run at only 88 mph my friend run the same time
>at 91 what can i do
>

>Chris Lambert

Well gosh darnet Chris. That's what you get with a stock motor. How much
you want to spend? Well that's that's not fast enough... :)

Ohh there's plenty of band-aids floating around on this list. I've head 1.7
rockers, super chargers, NOS, gears, and the like. Even a high fangled
electric super charger.... "Now where are them Chebbies, I got a 3500lb
super truck with a 318 with all bottle, no throttle, gimme a 4500lb
chebbie, I can beat 'em. Yah I'm da man!".... :)

Mike

mschwall@flash.net