Re: Intake Manifold Question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 00:17:16 EDT

Its hard to say, but after I just got finished boxing the plenums, and
keeping the crappy mill job on the runners, I'd say that it'd help some... i
cut the cunners and divider 2" runners cut level (as far as the mill could
go anyways) and it seems to have massive top end now... (punched it on the
way home a few mins ago from 50MPH, wow =-)
I would say go for it
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ