Re: Intake Manifold Question

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 06:47:07 EDT

Buddy run's a 94 360 RC Dak and he modified his intake the same way, but he
posted no gains with it. He runs a smaller cam than the Comp and ported the
heads, manifolds and TB. He run's 13.70's at 99 on radials. I am trying to
convince him to let me install the M1/4bbl. He bought the JBA shorties and
hogged out the exit collector which go on this month.
Kuk