Re: Anybody done before and after dyno runs with MPI Manifold

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 09:13:25 EDT

        I hav'nt done Dyno runs,,But let me tell you my SC'er runs cooler now
and makes more boost..That tells me it had to work hard to cram the air down
the stock manifold...Unbelieveable...besides lookin Bitchen it performs like
it had 2 4 barrels on it..I ordered a Gtech friday so I should have it this
week..then I'll put the slicks on and some 104 octane boost and make some
runs...
                    Thanks, Ted O.