Anybody done before and after dyno runs with MPI Manifold

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:13:39 EDT

I am so curious!! I know the top end is improved because of the track
reports and the 'butt dyno' reports but I would like some semi-hard numbers
before I take the plunge. My main concern is the 1500-2500 RPM torque
numbers as I have a 5.9L 4x4 Durango and I can't afford to loose and low end
torque!

Thanks in advance,
John Mautz
'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75
mm TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), ATI
Procharger, Ported Heads, MSD 6-BTM, Magnecor KV85 Spark Plug wires.
Web site = http://members.home.net/jmautz/DurangoHome.htm