Re: Re: Bucket Seats and Console Installations

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 14:54:19 EDT

Yeah but there is so much satisfaction in keeping that work car going for just
a few miles more. Besides, it wasn't the cars fault it picked up a chunk of
steel in the rad... My Dad's Taurus has over 200K on it and it looks like he
just drove it off the showroom floor. It's got some internal problems he keeps
putting off though. He can't say I didn't warn him! ;-)

I didn't catch the make but it was a huge crew cab that one of the NASCAR race
teams (I think) use/own. They really went whole hog with power drivers seat
and the console included a TV for people in the crew section. Pretty neat.
The second show had the slickest power tonneau cover I've ever seen... Almost
made me wanna ditch my cap. Really cool.
Tom