Re: Bucket Seats and Console Installations

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 13:06:27 EDT

> Hey Kyle! Did you write the script for today's Shade-Tree Mechanic show?
It
> was like Deja-Vous as they ripped out the bench seats to put in bucket
seats
> and a center console (among other things) in a truck!
>
> So how well do they pay for a script? ;-)
> Tom

Oh really? Ya know I missed the show today, unfortunately I have ben helping
my dad pull the radiator out of his work car, which is a 88 Taurus with like
150,000 miles on it. He came home from work and it was leaking all
over.....well he works at a steel mill and it turns out a metal chunk is
sticking out of the radiator.....so we pulled it and am going to put a new
one back in. The car is only worth $200 and he is spending $120 on a
radiator......oh well that is what work cars are for I guess. So what
exactly did they do the seat swap on, vehicle-wise? I hope there is a
re-show later on today, as I do enjoy watching the show.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6