Re: RE: the 6er does NOT cover itself with glory

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 16:13:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/00 4:34:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tmfu@home.com
writes:

> Welp at least I'm not the only one who hasn't hit the track in awhile!
> Yikes! That sucks!! Hopefully like me, we both get a shot at the tracks
this
> year. Thanks Ted, Good Luck to you too!
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd
> Rahway NJ
> http://24.6.89.18/mydodge.htm

Uh Oh,
    Me being only 16 and tryin to hit the track, damn, I think I am gunan
discrace my truck, but by my shitty driving, I have gotten launches down, but
ETs, Uggg...

The tranny kicks ass now with that shift kit in it, but I am gunan have to
adjust that TB cable a bit, it allows it to rev a bit to long, so it's not
makin any more HP, just revving, I need it to shift a tad sooner, but that
should be easy enough to accomplish...

    Greg