Re: RE: Polk speakers-any good?

From: Tom Carey (bljack@fgi.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 16:24:12 EDT

Steve is on target here. You will want to go with a high power system. You
could get by with a high power head unit running four speakers if you go with
Polks cheaper entry lever line of speakers. If you go for the DB's you need to
start looking at an amp. It really depends on the size of speakers and the
amount you will be using.

Regards,

Tom Carey