RE: A4 Audi versus the wanna-be ricer Honda - Greg

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 16:25:57 EDT

I totally agree Greg. As Dakota owners we must always choose our fights
with the right vehicles. An example of waste of fuel is the WS6 Trans Am.
I was driving next to one and knew his engine output specification and
realized it was not worth the time or embarrassment.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC