My First Spank.(kinda long, sorry)

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:55:42 EDT

Ok this is kinda long, but here goes. I was taking my friend Anthony home
after foing to the gym and I pull up to the stop light and a second later a
late 80s model ranger pulls up beside me. He has a what sounded to be a
flomaster exhaust coming out at 45 deg angles on the back. It sounded
pitiful. Anyway we exhange glances, and I had no idea he wanted to race so
the light turns green and I give him a head start of a second or so then gun
it thru the gears. I catch him and have a half a body length thru third
gear then I hit fourth and just leave him several lengths behind. When we
get to the next light I can't race him again because there is acar in front
of me so I let him go. Haha
Premag 1 Ranger 0
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil