Re: A4 Audi versus the wanna-be ricer Honda - Greg

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 18:46:06 EDT

Watch out for the Audi S4.... Sort of an M3 like A4.

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage