Good guys event Phoenix(V6 Powerdyne)

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:53:36 EDT

well I just got home from the huge goodguys show out in scottsdale... what a
show, some great customs, street rods, muscle cars, and amazing trucks. There
was one Dakota, and I think there are some guys on the list who will benifit
from this guy. I told him about the dml, and he will be checking it out. he
has a gen III cc v6 slt, that Is his daily driver and show truck. the amazing
thing is that he is running a powerdyne sc on it!!! I know there were some
dml'ers thinking of doing this on a gen III.
After that I ran up along an amber fire 00 rt cc, and ended up talking to the
guy. he might be checking out the list also.
gregg