Re: Whats a stock R/T run??

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 22:01:09 EDT

Define spank ;-) you sure these R/Ts were wanting to play with ya? No
offense intended man, but I have raced MANY R/Ts at the track and on the
street, as well as driven several of them... I've yet to drive/race/witness
an R/T run as slower than about 15.4... Of course an R/T with a bad driver
could easily run a 15.8-16.0