Re: Re: Whats a stock R/T run?? now:loading the converter.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 22:52:39 EDT

>From a ROLE? don't you mean, roll. he heh!

anyways. I have an automatic tranny in my little v6 and I have yet to find
any differences in E/T 60' times or ending MPH loading and not loading the
torque converter. someone else prove me wrong
-Dester

<< Yes and all these races were on good dry pavement(one was from a role
 anyway.) The stock one didn't spin hardly at all. These E/T a lot better if
 you load the convertor??