RE: Re: Dakota horns

From: Robert Parenti (rparenti@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 23:15:42 EDT

Susquehanna has two different sets of non-air horns listed at
http://catalog.com/susq/hella/misc.htm#horn. I figure you need your horn
most often in traffic, so I got the "Compact Trumpet Horn Kit", instead of
the "Supertonne Horn Kit" for my Talon. Loud sweet sound with a wide
pattern - not a high pitched beep. Slightly louder and a nicer sound than
my new 2000 Dak.