Re: Re: Howday, and an intro

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:04:46 EDT

Yes, I believe Tim ran 10.40's at 127 on a stock turbo block and none of the
guys in the GS club of America believed him, so they all went to his house
and tore down the block after it's final 23 PSI run and could not believe
their eyes when they saw it was stock. Eat that Richard Lasseter......yes I
am real familiar with Buicks. As for nickle content, I am unsure, Buicks,
lotza nickle, but I really don't know on the CC blocks. I am digging into a
239 this Saturday so I will pay close attn to this area. The setup I am
working on run's 10.5 compression with a 112 cl
cam, so cylinder pressure should not be too high for the stock mains. But
the owner has mentioned NO2 as an option for later. Problem with the 6
sucking air only, you have to run some really steep gears to post 12-13 sec
et's. Nobody wants a 6.88 rear in a daily driver. I am
also looking for a good price on a used set of 30lbs injectors, if you know
of any, please contact me. Thanks
Kuk