Re: how much $ is lineX ?

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:42:26 EDT

"any body know how much money line-X-ing your bed cost?"

I have just been pricing spray in liner the last few weeks in St. Louis:
Line X
$333 bed
+ $54 over rails
+ $150 color match
+ $80 for rockers, this shop has not done rockers yet, so this price
might change

FYI,
I also checked out:
Rhino Linings
$425
+$60 over rail
+$400 rockers
Ameraguard
$655 bed, over rail, color matched
$150 rockers

Line X of the three seemed to be the harder material and I think looked
the best as far as texture and color match. The other two were more
"rubbery", which could be good depending on your intended us. All three,
as well as a few others, have web sites, but I no longer had the
addresses.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.