(no subject)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 06:52:36 EDT

Dave welcome to the list, glad to see another Gen II owner!

I've got a '93 and no front bar on it. I checked once with my local
dealer and the brackets you speak of were about $50.00 for both. You
should try a different dealer. Try Koller Dodge www.kollerdodge.com
they are usually one of the cheapest sources for dealer type items.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com