(no subject)

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 22:11:32 EST

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the list and I'm glad that I found it! I should be able to add
to the list as much as I take because I'm an auto tech. specializing in
front end and alignments. I have a few question about upgrading my recently
acquired 92 Dakota LE regular cab, long box and 2WD. What are the best
bucket seat to use to take place of the stock bench? I've heard the Daytona
or Spirit seats work well. What center console is everyone using? My
Dakota doesn't have a front sway bar, do all 88-96 bars work and does anyone
have one for sale? The dealer wants $235 for the bar and $40 for the fight
mounting bracket and $210 for the left one. Couldn't believe the $210 but
the dealer check twice because he couldn't believe it either.

Thanks in advance
Dave R
92 Dakota 5.2L 2WD
235/70R15 Kelly's