RE: K&N dissed at inspection

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 08:16:38 EDT

If it's a K&N Gen-II, it's CARB approved. If it's just a "Chrome Air
Filter", that's more than likely not approved.

Check with the manufacturer's website for the CARB approval number and also
try the CARB's homesite (http://www.arb.ca.gov/homepage.htm).

If you don't find anything, i'm still searching for ya as well Mike.

- Bernd