Re: how much $ is lineX ?

From: dakota 318 4x4 (dak3184x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 08:11:40 EDT

i think its a franchise i see a line-x truck running around
town all the time and the shop is just up the street and (yes the
truck is a dak) :) but here's the strange think it looks like a drop
in bed liner in it?????

I'm just curious...
How do these spray-in liner folks operate? Does your local speed shop do
it, on an "authorized dealer" kind of program, or do they have
franchise operations like Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Jiffy Lube, and
Mickey-D's? I don't think I've ever seen a Line-X shop anywhere.