Re: Who's going to Englishtown this weekend?

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 10:14:23 EDT

NE R/T Club will be there. I've got a business trip on wednesday and my
plane doesnt land til midnightish on friday night but I'm going to try to
make it. My truck will be in the parking lot tho (no time to be detail when
you're in scenic Cleveland). I gotta find my purple horn at the swap meet
;).

--
Dave

> >I'll be showing my black 99 CC there on Saturday, let's get some other >DML'ers there! C'mon, it's a peoples choice show & you guys can ace a >trophy >for me by flooding the voting box! :) >So whatya say, Greg, Erwin, Dave, Chris, etc.? Am I gonna be a solo act or >what? BTW, I'll be handing out my DML business cards which have my truck's >pic on them, with "Join the DML" & the address. Always trying to recruit >new >members. :) > > >Kevin/NJ >99 CC V8 2wd auto >always addin' more...... >check it out: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE >DARKDODGE</A>

I'll be down there probably both days! But I won't be bringing my Dak, I'm sorry but I hate driving there.......its such a PIA anyways, my friend is bringing a car to put in the car corral that he's selling, anyone interested in an 83 Olds Hurst/Olds....just figure I'd ask

Erwin Mendoza '99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6 Edison, New Jersey mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com