RE: Who's going to Englishtown this weekend?

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 22:14:41 EDT

> I'll be showing my black 99 CC there on Saturday, let's get
> some other DML'ers there! C'mon, it's a peoples choice show & you guys
> can ace a trophy for me by flooding the voting box! :)

Vote for you?? Whaddabout me! ;-)

> So whatya say, Greg, Erwin, Dave, Chris, etc.? Am I gonna be
> a solo act or what? BTW, I'll be handing out my DML business cards which
> have my truck's pic on them, with "Join the DML" & the address. Always
trying
> to recruit new members. :)

I'll be there.. Dunno yet if I will show the truck. I really don't think
it's ready to show just yet. But on a brighter note, my JET-2 shipped
today(should have it by the weekend!), my Dremel MultiPro came in(and spent
a good part of my evening doing my TB project breaking in the Dremel), and I
bought a cheap-o Digital camera at ChumpUSA for $99(it's a IXLA Digital
640,holds up to 30 exp@640x480x16m), and it's not all that bad. Can hook up
to a PC or laptop via USB or a serial port. So more pics will be up on the
webpage featuring the QuikTruk FIPK. hehehehe.... Hey BobN still wanna
race??? ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ