RE: Dyno run for the 4.7L !!!!!!! RE: Steven

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 10:23:51 EDT

That would be a scream!! around 260 RWHP in a Charger!! But they probably
want too much money for it!

My ultimate goal for my 4.7L is 287 Flywheel HP, cube to hp ratio 1:1 !!
with No NOS or SC!
Or, about 245 RWHP, so I need an extra 37 RWHP or about 42 FWHP.
I believe with the Mopar Computer, Exhaust, and hopefully headers as soon as
they come out, along with the usual TB mods, this will be a realistic goal!
And if my estimates are right, that should take me from 14.7's to 14.3's.
Oh yea, I have been real satisfied with my Hoosier Slicks, my 60' times are
consistently in the low 1.90's. I highly recommend these tires, they are a
little pricey!

Matt