Re: Got the Power-Trax No Slip (Greg)

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 13:16:40 EDT

Hi Greg,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier - I normally am sooo busy on weekends
with the
family I don't get a chance to check e-mail till Monday.

A nice surprise, but unless the tooth fairy did something for you, you
probably
still have the non LSD. :-)

I am no (automotive) rear-end expert, but it's possible that traction
was near equal during your
display. Could have been the "slick" on the right side. Or by holding
the brakes
to stay in one place, the amount of resistance on the right and left
were "equalized."
...sounds like you'll need new tires soon.

Well my No-slip is going in today and I'll let you know results. I was
going to do it myself,
but decided it was easy enough for a mechanic friend to do it (haha). I
trust this guy...

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2L, Auto