Spray in Liners.....anyone with colors?

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 13:24:16 EDT

Wondering if anyone out there has a color other than
black for their spray in liner? Has the color held up
well? Faded? Sun bleached? streaked? Especially,
does anyone have a white spray in liner?

A local shop has said they can get white but they have
never used it before so cant give references...I have
seen their other work and I'm not worried about the
job they do...I'm worried about the white
staining/turning yellow in the sun.

Anyone with any advice?

thanks,
Donny