Re: how much $ is lineX ?

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:43:12 EDT

If it is done right, it does look like a drop in.. it's VERY thick ! (1/8 -
1/4 inch or so) and the lines on mine were so straight you would swear it
had to have been done at the factory :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com