Re: RE: R/T wanna be

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 17:49:51 EDT

Hi Matt,

    Speaking for myself, I think the flairs are a good idea. Not just
for the reasons you mention, but for looks as well. There are
plenty of Dak's on the road that have the flairs (not just R/T's)
that came that way from the factory. Personally, I like the way
they look and have considered some for my Dak, but with the
running boards ... Anyway, I really don't think you'll have
anything to worry about as far as a thread "in your honor" :)
Enjoy your trip.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm