Re: MPI & tstat

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 21:31:11 EDT

Good deal, glad it worked, and I see my error.. its not "MPInstall.html"

its MPIntake.html :)

glad to see you have a computer that works too, who programmed it??
Zimmer?

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke