LINE-X PURCHASE IN PHX

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 21:38:30 EDT

I am getting our work trucks sprayed soon, and today after talking to the
manager here in phoenix he said that he would offer a discount for us if we
bring in more trucks, he said that over the rails on a short bed is 400, and
under is 350, he said that with eight trucks he could take off 25 a truck, I
have three trucks for sure, and three possible. are there any other dml'ers
here in AZ who want to have their bed sprayed????????? the more trucks, the
better the deal
email me off list @
gg428@aol.com
gregg