Manual Tranny Oil & WTB

From: Mike Schwall (mschwall@flash.net)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 22:21:08 EDT

So what's the consensus on tranny oil for the Dak? I've never heard of a
sulfur content problem until I bought Dodge. I'm around 8000 miles and
plan to go all synthetic at 9000. Any specific synthetic oil or a Mopar
"special blend"? I'm thinking about either Mobil 1 gear oil or Neo
Synthetic 75W90.

Also, I'm looking for 3.55:1 gears for a '99 Dak. Anyone got a set laying
around that they want to get rid of? Email me off the list for the gears.

Thanks

Mike Schwall

mschwall@flash.net