Re: Manual Tranny Oil & WTB

From: Ian Pennington (ian456@ns1.koyote.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:18:39 EDT

I emailed RedLine oil with this question and here's the reply:

"In the Dodge NV3500 transmission we recommend a blend of MTL and MT-90
about 50% of each."

I don't think you're suppose to use 75W-90 in the NV3500. My Haynes manual
says you have to get the tranny oil from the dealer. If you have a V6 I
think standard 75W-90 is OK. I put the recommended RedLine combo in my 3500
and it shifts great, here's their website if you want to check it out
http://www.redlineoil.com/index.htm

Ian