Re: K&N dissed at inspection

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 01:30:48 EDT

>>The reason you get hammered in Texas for the FABM w/ K&N is there is no
heat
riser. That funny accordion looking hose that comes off the exhaust
manifold
and connects to the air can. Just put the old can back on for
inspection.<<

does that thing really effect emissions?! I mean, all it does is route
warmth from the exhaust manifold to get the truck up to Operating
Temperature sooner... simple fix, tho =) I just don't see how it effects
emissions...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.