Re: Richard in San Antonio - sorry it's on DML

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 09:10:01 EDT

Steve:

I don't have a line on it. Heather was actually looking for JIM not
RICHARD. Close, but no cigar.

Anyhow, one of my PA's has a patient who supposedly knows of a 69 Super
Bee and '60's era Corvette in the proverbial barn that haven't seen the
light of day since the early 70's when gasoline went to the astronomical
price of $.50/gallon! (Hey, I'm old enough to remember seeing it at $.119
per gallon and with the pittance you could earn in the early 70's , $.50
/gallon was high). Anyhow, when this patient comes back in, we're going
to talk with him more. I'll let you know what I find out, but I gotta
tell ya, the 69 1/2 Coronet Super Bee is one of my all time favorites. If
it's got a six-pack, it's gonna be mine.

Richard in San Antonio

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.