Re: Fw: MML-Help withthe Dak at the Track

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 09:38:34 EDT

Practice "Feathering" the clutch on launch. I've launched my truck (with
Nitrous) from the light and feather the clutch to prevent wheel spin. It
may be a V6, but the Dyno (with Nitrous) shows 230+HP and 380+ TQ from the
rear wheels. It can be done...it just takes practice.

- Bernd
http://www.toycrusher.com