Re: Daimler-Chrysler Contact(s)

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 11:55:40 EDT

Sorry i don't have the contact list but would also love to have it.

I Just took my truck in this morning because i had a bold spot in my carpet and an unresolved problem with my brakes. The dealer knows me very well after the 10th visit of me asking for the manage instead of the tech. reps. I walked in their and they did not even say hello. All they said is can i have your keys (rudely). I told the guy my probs. and he acted as if he didn't even hear me.
     I have begun a long letter (3 pages and not even half way) about how the delear has treated me. I am only 19 so they better relize that if they want to stay in business they better caiter to us youngsters. It's pretty sad when they are the only 5-star rated delear in about 1 hour drive and they don't even treat me with respect.

tim

Subj: DML: Daimler-Chrysler Contact(s)