Houston, We have a problem!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 17:28:03 EDT

My wife took my truck in for the exhaust install today.

I had a major migrane headache, and came home around noon.

While laying on the couch, I heard some sort of rumble, but was
dozing off, so no biggie.

WRONG!

My wife was in the driveway, reving up the RT.

"Danger Will Robinson!"

This thing sounds MEAN! I've had a flowmaster before, but this
really screams. The dual exit through the pan is great, though
I might have to move it a little as the right side isn't quite centered,
no biggie.

I drove to the UPS place to ship the rocker arms (9 of 10 shipped today),
and everywhere I went, people were looking me up and down. It was funny.
Then I was at the light, and a couple of young'ins in a black lowered V8
sport dakota (long bed too) looked over as I sat at the light..."Burple
burple
burple burple" chanted the truck. She honked the horn, I looked over, green
light she was already moving.

So... 75' worth of 255-55-17's later... I was gone a flash. Then, when I
went
throught the parking lot at the post office, 2 cars started flashing their
lights,
and honking horns... Guess I set off a few alarms on my way in.

Pictures and sounds as soon as someone will come back home and hold the
camera.

Sam '00 RT