Frustrated

From: DustyDiablo@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 20:44:00 EDT

Have aftermarket companies for exterior accessories forgotten the pre 97
dak's exist? I cant seem to find anything i want for my 95.Everything I want
is only available for 97-00.Now that mine is paid off and i can spend money
on it nobody makes anything for it.If i bought a new one by the time i could
afford to fix it up they will probably forget about it too.Does anyone here
know a good fabricator so I can get some of the stuff I want?I live in NC but
if I have to travel to get what I want then I will.Thanks for any help
Chris