Electric fan and sway bar

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 21:23:12 EST

Hey everyone

What electric fan is everyone using to cool down their V8's in the second
generation Dakotas. My brother and I both have 5.2 and are looking for a
fan that will keep thing cool while pulling large camper trailers. Where
does the coolant switch go, I had a Ranger before and the only place to put
it was in the heater hose.

Does anyone no of any problems with Hellwig front sway bars from
carparts.com for the 2WD Dakota. Mine didn't come with a bar and they seem
to have the best price ($125).

Much appreciated
Dave R