was GD, now Getting ripped off

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:52:09 EDT

> well I went out to my truck this morning and guess what? oh
> yay, overnight some @sshole stole my cd player and my brothers cd player
and
> about 30 of my f*cking cds. Oh man what a start ro a great day. so now I
> will miss my math test because I have to wait for the police. I think I am
> going to go break something now.

That sucks! I've had that happened several times to me before. Now I don't
leave anything in the car/truck, or it gets stuffed under the tonneau. The
last loser who tried it lost a bit of his backside after the dog gotta hold
of him. The dog knows how to open the gate..hehehehehe... The dude "thought"
he was safe...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ