Re: Re: Hotchkis kit on sale

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:59:28 EDT

"Pinkley" <gpinkley@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Terry, no need to panic, the price listed on the website does not include
>the custom tuned shocks in that price, that's a package deal for the coils,
>leafs and swaybars.

Gary,
It's okay, I would still be a very satisfied customer, even if you
guys decided to cut the newcomers a break. <grin> I had a police
officer stop me while I was passing her in a parking lot today. When
I rolled down the window she said she just wanted to tell me she had
seen the truck around a few times and thought it was awesome. Then
she asked if the truck was as fast as it looked, and I said "Ohhh
yeah." She just laughed and drove away. I love this truck.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC