Re: chrome diff covers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 01:34:55 EDT

> For whoever was asking about the chrom diff covers a few weeks ago, I ran
> across this tonight... http://www.mopartsracing.com/parts/dressup.html
> $15 gets you one in either 8 1/4" flavor or 9 1/4" flavor

Thanks, I just may have $15 laying around!! I also found Fel-Pro diff cover
gaskets for 4WD Daks, with the 7 1/4 front diffs and the 8 1/4 rear diffs at
www.wrenchhead.com , for a cheap price. Still dont know if I would trust a
gasket over RTV, but just good to know it is there. I just like to search
this website to get part numbers and an general idea of costs and parts
availability. They even carry the TPS Sensor made by Borg Warner for a mere
$22. They even carry the PCV grommet you were looking for awhile back as
well as any part you need. Prices are pretty good too. Thanks again Jon,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6