Master Cylinder Caps/Seals

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 01:54:09 EDT

Ok, what do I need to replace now, the master cylinder's caps or the seals
which sit into the caps, or both? For some reason, within the past month,
brake fluid is leaking out somehow from the top of the master cylinder. The
m.s. itself is not leaking or anything.....it just seems somehow the brake
fluid is leaking out or being forced out from the caps. I clean the top of
the m.s. every Sunday and by the end of the week, the top is wet again. Any
ideas? Dealer only part(s)??
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6