Re: 1st tango w/ the MPI ;-)

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 10:54:24 EDT

As a Corvette owner, I wouldn't plan on beating late models C4's unless you
plan on some serious mods. Mine turns 0-60 at 4.7 and the 1/4 mile around
12.9 seconds in stock trim.

I know when a pickup truck tries playing with me when I'm in my Vette
(surprising how many actually do), I usually do exactly what that Vette
driver did with you. Just barely stay ahead of them so that they think they
are keeping up with a Vette :-)!

See ya,
Bret
00 4X4 Dak