Re: Re: 1st tango w/ the MPI ;-)

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 11:00:38 EDT

grrrrrrrrrr that ticks me off when I find out about stuff like that. Give it
what you got or don't do it at all. But I guess toying with 'em is half the
fun.

Joe G.
<< As a Corvette owner, I wouldn't plan on beating late models C4's unless you
 plan on some serious mods. Mine turns 0-60 at 4.7 and the 1/4 mile around
 12.9 seconds in stock trim.

 I know when a pickup truck tries playing with me when I'm in my Vette
 (surprising how many actually do), I usually do exactly what that Vette
 driver did with you. Just barely stay ahead of them so that they think they
 are keeping up with a Vette :-)!

 See ya,
 Bret
 00 4X4 Dak