Re: Re: 1st tango w/ the MPI ;-)

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 11:44:25 EDT

> what you got or don't do it at all. But I guess toying with 'em is half
the
> fun.

Yup :-). Of course why any 4X4, Yugo, or Honda feel they can hang in with
any decent sports car is beyond me, but that seems to be very common thing.

What ticks me off is the morons in sports cars who feel on a snowy day they
have the same right to be in the unplowed passing lane as a 4X4 does. The
AWD Eclipse are famous for this stunt. They don't get the meaning of ground
clearance.

He is a tip for pissing off a sports car driver in a 4X4. On a rainy day and
with any luck if you can get behind a high powered rear wheel sports car on
a curved on-ramp/off ramp, pop it in 4 wheel. With the extra traction you
will easily hang with them through the corner.

This usually piss them off so much that as soon as the road straightens they
floor it but since it is raining out this usually does nothing more then
spin their tires and off you go around them. I've done this several times
with various rustangs and camero's. Of course one then gain traction they go
blowing by you at 100 MPH, but by then satisfaction is yours.

See ya,
Bret
00 4X4 Dak
96 LT4 Corvette