Re: Platinum fuel efficency

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 15:55:30 EDT

In a message dated 04/12/2000 2:42:07 PM EST, DICEMAN469@aol.com writes:

<< Ahh, I love these posts. This goes the way of the JC Whitney magnetic fuel
 saver and the Tornado air swisher or whatever the crap it was called. The
way
 I see it, the auto industry spends BILLIONS of dollars a year on research.
 Don't you think if something so revolutionary was available it would be on
 every single car sold today? PLEASE!! Don't be gullible!!

 -Austin
 Vipertruck

 Gullible?? Did you know that is one of seven commonly used words
that are NOT found in any dictionary?

 In a message dated 4/12/00 3:18:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 ccrfan@mindspring.com writes:

> There's an old saying: "If it sound too good to be true, it usually is."
> Last week I placed a post in regards to how I might improve my V6 mpg.
One