Delta Flow or Flow

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:33:55 EDT

I really, really, really want to order a muffler this week, but still am not
sure what kind of want. Really I do!!! I am mostly concerned with
noise/sound level, as many of you may already know. Is the Flowmaster
3chamber Delta Flow muffler worth $90 or is the $65 'normal' Flowmaster
3chamber just as good? Has anyone actually compared/listened to the
difference between Flowmaster's Delta Flow and the normal Flowmaster
mufflers??? My understandiing is that the Delta Flow 'technology' just
reduces interior noise levels, right? So basically the two different
3chamber mufflers will sounds the same on the outside?.....and quieter with
the Delta Flow on the inside? Thanks alot.......I want to get one muffler,
one time and be done with it.....but I want to make sure the muffler will be
the one i will be happy with and one I will be able to tolerate. I
anticipate getting my TB from QuickD within the next 10 days or so, and want
to have a muffler on my Dak by then which will flow alot better than my
121,500 mile old stock one can! THANKS AGAIN,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4